- NTI Trademark Audits, Inc./ National Sales Audits was founded by Bill Ellis and Kathy Braunstein
- Roy & Doris Skrifvars founded Emard & Skrifvars
- Mike Santoni joins Emard & Skrifvars
- National Trademark Investigations began conducting trademark and IP investigations
- Emard & Skrifvars changes company name to Santoni, Skrifvars & Damerell
- Santoni, Skrifvars & Damerell open Workers’ Compensation Investigation office in Canoga Park and eventually another in Riverside.
- Mike Santoni purchased National Trademark Investigations
- Tim Santoni joins the Santoni Investigations & National Trademark Investigations teams
- Santoni Investigations & National Trademark Investigations centralize operations in Lake Forest, California while maintaining a Los Angeles office.
- IsItFake.org website is launched. Site allows consumers and businesses to report counterfeits including information and pictures.
- Tim Santoni took over as President/CEO of Santoni Investigations
- Employment Background Screening division is launched
- Obtained NAPBS FCRA Certification
- San Diego office is opened in Mission Valley
- Mike Santoni celebrates 40th anniversary with the company
- The Ask a PI Show is launched on YouTube where Tim Santoni answers questions clients often ask, reviews technology used in the Private Investigation industry and provides tips and tricks.
- Risk Mitigation TV is launched by Tim Santoni. On this show Tim looks to help business owners mitigate risk in their business and protect themselves from those in their inner circle.