Asset Check Investigations
BEFORE YOU LITIGATE, INVESTIGATE.
Asset check investigations should be conducted before entering into formal negations, litigation, during litigation and once a judgment has been awarded. The more you know about where the assets are prior to the litigation, the better chance you have of recovering assets once you obtain a judgment.
Asset Check Investigations May Include The Following:
- Address History
- Civil, Criminal, and Federal Court Search
- Notices of Default
- Domain Name Registrations
- Professional Licenses
- Verification of identifiers (SSN, Date of Birth, Drivers’ License)
- Real Property Ownership
- Driving Record History
- UCC Filings
- Employment and Business Affiliations
- Credit Profile (authorization required)
- Business Credit Report/Profile