Are you newly separated or currently going through a separation or divorce? Our checklist will help you take control of your documents, home and your technology to avoid tracking and snooping by your Ex.
1. Ditch your phone.
2. Check your kids’ Phones & Tablets.
3. Set up a new email account.
4. Change all Passwords/Login info/email addresses associated with:*
5. Find out if your car has GPS integrated. If it does, take control of the account and/or get it turned off.
6. Secure all personal documents and create digital copies.
7. Bank Accounts- create a list of all known bank accounts including bank name, account numbers, account types and general description of what they are used for.
8. Notify all professionals that you do business with that you are going through a divorce or are separated.
If you need assistance or have questions, feel free to call us at 949-900-3400.
“Is My House Bugged” VIDEO
“Best Password App- LastPass” VIDEO
“What Happens When your Lose Access to Your Family Computer” VIDEO