Domain Name Acquisitions
Anonymous Acquisitions Of Intellectual Property
When The Domain Name You Want Is Taken, What Can You Do?
Our Process Saves You Time And Money
- Identify and locate contact information the owner of the domain name
- Negotiate anonymously on your behalf
- Utilize a third-party escrow account to safeguard the transaction
- Obtain control of the domain name
- Transfer the domain name to your preferred registrar in accordance with ICANN regulations
Are Squatters, Parkers And Phishers Jeopardizing Your Business?
In some cases, the domain name is held by cyber-squatters and brokers looking to sell the name, sometimes at a very high costs. We look for ways to successfully secure your desired domain name while reducing your cost of acquisition.
We have relationships with registrars throughout the world and can assist with everything from Top Level Domains (TLD’s) to Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLD’s) and Internationalized Domain Names (IDN).