When Would You Need Computer Forensics?
- IP Theft; (Trade Secrets, Client Lists, Proprietary Information)
- Civil Litigation
- Information Security and Incident Response
- Employee Monitoring (Email & Internet use in the workplace)
- Cyber Crimes; Spoofing, Hacking, Phishing
- Fraud Investigations
- Family Law / Dissolution of Marriage
Software | Evidence | Admissibility
Digital Evidence: It’s Everywhere
- Cell Phones (iPhones & Androids)
- Tablets (iPad, Surface, Samsung)
- Home Computers & Laptops
- USB Flash Drives & External Hard Drives
- Smart Watches
Exact, sector by sector, copy of electronically stored information (ESI) created using industry grade software that can be presented in court and used as evidence.
DIGITAL EVIDENCE SEARCH & REVIEW
Process by which keywords are searched to determine what searches, documents and emails are on the targets drive, and possibly external storage devices.
EXPERT WITNESS ON YOUR CASE
Reviewing evidence or testifying in cases on your behalf as an expert witness where electronically stored evidence is being presented or contested.