Support For You From Start To Finish.
We have participated in more than 3500 ex parte raids and have used numerous strategies to stay under the radar while gaining valuable information from infringers and counterfeiters. We have partnered with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies to conduct undercover buys and participate in the seizure and impoundment of counterfeit goods.
Enforce your brand assets and control your supply chain by reacting quickly to signs of trademark infringement, diversion and counterfeiting.
Conducting anti-counterfeiting investigations involves identification and location of the suspected infringers. Obtaining evidence necessary to secure ex-parte seizure orders and other court orders to support enforcement.
Infringement monitoring and evidence acquisition (undercover buys) can provide the tangible evidence you need to assess signs of infringement. Undercover buys is the first step in understanding the source of the infringing goods.
Identify Sources Of Infringement
- Identify sources of counterfeit or pirated goods, including the individuals or companies involved in distribution.
- Create and implement online brand protection programs
- Conduct anonymous evidentiary purchases that will be admissible as evidence.
Support Enforcement Action
- Execute civil seizures to recover counterfeit merchandise in coordination with law enforcement organizations.
- Comply with the letter of the law to withstand the scrutiny of anticipated legal action and testify as needed in court.
Design A Program For Prevention
- Develop a program for anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting that helps you proactively respond to infringements in the marketplace now and in the future.
- Setup a security infrastructure to assist you in the prevention of channel disruption, including the design, installation and optimization of monitoring equipment.